Re: Uploading demos to the level comment tool

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Uploading demos to the level comment tool
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 15:11:32 +0200

David Philippi wrote:

Am Sa, den 17.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 13:46:
I attached a patch for this. I can't say if it works afterwards but I think it's worth a try.

It's up as well as the now working database patch.

I'm afraid it does not change anything in the demo issue. I really don't
know why that does not work... I was guessing some problems with the
creation of the comments/cath/level/demos directory, but it should
produce an error message if this does not work.

Jarno, maybe you have an idea about this?

Greetings

Björn