Re: List the copyright holders (Re: Level Comment...)

From: Jarno Elonen
Subject: Re: List the copyright holders (Re: Level Comment...)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:51:23 +0300

> The more important question was wheter you still intend to work on
> it despite the license change.

Indeed - I don't insist it being BSD, if Björn or *anyone* wants it GPLd.
Particularly, if this becomes an issues at some point later, remember that
BSD can always be changed to GPL at will. Relaxing a license, on the other
hand, becomes impossible if even one of the authors is missing. I've tried it
with QT Agistudio (allow linking with the proprietary QT on Win32) and failed
miserably. :(

- Jarno