Re: Level Comment Tool - further development

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: Level Comment Tool - further development
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:54:34 +0200

David Philippi wrote:

Am So, den 11.04.2004 schrieb David Philippi um 11:48:

- in the overview there should be one column for the picture with width="120" and one for the links to have them formatted all the same
 not varying depending on the thumb screenshot
- since we have 33% size pictures, there should be a link to them as well as to the 50%/100% variants

Bye David

Attached is a patch that fixes these points (width is 170 instead of 120).
It also changes the "playlink". Since there are only .pingus levels on the server I thought it is useless leaving a link on .xml levels (I removed the 0.6 link). The .pingus levels are supported from 0.6.1, right? If not please tell me and don't apply the patch. I'll correct this then.

Greetings

Björn