Re: Fwd: locale problem

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Fwd: locale problem
Date: 22 Apr 2003 19:33:22 +0200

Am Die, 2003-04-22 um 19.19 schrieb David Philippi:
> I've investigated things a bit further. On my RedHat system, I don't get
> anything besides german. On my Gentoo linux, I can activate de, fr, it,
> tr but neither sv nor sr nor cs. It definitely seems to be related to
> how your system is configured, in particular how glibc was compiled.

Well, I got it wrong. I just manage to see the serbian translation - I
just had to search for quite a while to find out that I need to export
LANG=sr_YU. Just setting sr doesn't do any good and sr_SR makes no
difference. I guess if someone tells me the second value for swedish and
czech, I'll see them too (on Gentoo Linux).

Bye David