Re: Fwd: locale problem

From: Milan Babuskov
Subject: Re: Fwd: locale problem
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:51:46 +0200

Oliver Seif wrote:
hello, i have a little problem with the locale. im using the binary version
of 0.6 and it says "ERROR: setlocale LC_MESSAGES failed!" it doesnt matter if
i change the LANG variable to de or de_DE. how can i solve this?

Strange thing, but I have the same problem. I can only use english.
My system is Mandrake 9.0

I even tried to change some other env variables, but no luck, only english works.

Does this mean that we need to recompile Pingus?
Do you guys manage to see Serbian on your computer?

--
Milan Babuskov
http://fbexport.sourceforge.net