Problems compiling Pingus (libiconv)

From: David Philippi
Subject: Problems compiling Pingus (libiconv)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:32:43 +0100

Hi all

By now I've managed to compile all of ClanLib that's used by Pingus without
too much problems (beside the fact that I had to download 220MB DirectX SDK).
But now I'm quite stuck on compiling libIconV. There's some macro or define
named LOCALEDIR which isn't set on my system. May be that it just corresponds
to an environment variable but I've found no documentation yet.
Since I don't like to work in Windows anyway I thought I may ask and maybe
save myself the work. ;-)

Bye David