Re: Problems compiling Pingus (libiconv)

From: Neil Mitchell
Subject: Re: Problems compiling Pingus (libiconv)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:20:46 -0000

| Where did you find it? Do you have an url handy?
No, I think I just typed "IconV Windows" into google and all was well, as
far as I can remember.

If you want I can just send you a compiled version of iconv.dll - and I have
attached the header.

If you want the dll just let me know, with your personal email address, as
its 600Kb and I don't think everyone on the mailing list wants a copy in
their inbox :)

Ginge