Climber bug

From: Jorrit Tyberghein
Subject: Climber bug
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 14:56:53 +0200

Well this is my first day using Pingus. So forgive me for being so verbose :-)
But I discovered another bug which is easily reproducable on my system.
I just start the headbang.xml level. Then I make convert a few pinguins
to Climbers and let them crawl outside the pit. Then I don't touch them
anymore. After a while they start climbing the big column on the right.
It appears that one in two times they climb this column on the wrong side
(i.e. they appear INSIDE the solid column instead of walking on the
surface).

Greetings,

address@hidden, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

"In a word -- im-possible!"