Re: I want to help

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: I want to help
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:23:35 +0200

On Thursday 17 October 2002 19:47, address@hidden wrote:
> I khnow to desig web pages and I could help you testing levels.
> If you want me to help you send me a email to this email count.

There are people working on the web design right now but that need not stop
you from offering them your help - best way is to subscribe to the mailing
list and discuss things there.
Level testes on the other hand are always welcome and one can't have enough
of them. ;-)
You should subscribe to the list, read
http://pingus.seul.org/betatesting.html

If you're using Windows there's still the problem that there are no static
Win32 binaries available yet.

Bye David