Re: gfx dudes ahoi!

From: bastian salmela
Subject: Re: gfx dudes ahoi!
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 00:32:10 +0300

On Thursday 26 September 2002 01:18, Ingo Ruhnke wrote:

> Yep, menu and gui in general really needs a redesign, I find the
> current one much worse than the old 0.4 one:

yep.. but the background (the blurry something) in the old one isn't that
great either .. :)

> They also need to get done, but at the moment I am not sure what we
> need there (which themes, how many, etc.). I would also like to keep
> them in 'painted' look, like this:
>  * http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/ice3-1.jpg

hmm! that one is just beautiful.. whoever did that, should definetely do the
rest of those graphics. there is no need for me to touch anything there.
otherwise, if too many people work on them, you get mixed feeling..

--
.b

email : address@hidden
coffee stories : http://www.lib.hel.fi/~basse/coffeestories