pigeoncide-devel

[pidgeoncide-devel] Is the paper already sent to our teachers?

From: Marc Modrow
Subject: [pidgeoncide-devel] Is the paper already sent to our teachers?
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 20:05:41 +0300

Hi guys.
Have you programmers already sent the concept paper to our teachers? Tonight is the deadline for that.

Also: We urgently(!!) need cathegories for our task manager. W/O cathegories noone will understand what is put into it and without understanding the manager our project will most likely fail. I'd very much like to put stuff in, but I basically can't as long as this is not done.

I already did a task for the admins what I think is needed to create. As far as I can see into the system I have no access to that kind of thing because I am no admin.

Please answer this asap.

Bye, Marc