Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn trunk ... test needed ;)

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn trunk ... test needed ;)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 21:32:07 +1100

On Fri, 2008-11-28 at 11:22 +0100, Maât wrote:
> Dave Hall a écrit :
> > What do you mean by reinstall?  Which db?
> >
> Well i must admit i did not myself very clear. Let me try to do better :
>
> I had a phpgw database installed from the previous tries i did with my
> ugly hacks.
>
> I ran setup, proceeded to full uninstall then ran through install
> process (database install, chack again, setup, app install, and last
> sysadmin creation).
>
> I had the problem on this last step.
>
> Dropping and re-creating manually the database then trying again to go
> through the whole install problem gave me a fully ok installed phpgw

Looks like you have found a bug to track down :)  I suspect that the
accounts table isn't being properly cleared on uninstall.  phpgwapi
isn't an application, so that could be causing the problem.  I am sorry
I have very limited time over the next 2 weeks for bug hunting I have a
client project going live very soon.  I will try to answer queries you
have.

Cheers

Dave