Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn trunk ... test needed ;)

From: Maât
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-developers] svn trunk ... test needed ;)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:22:19 +0100

Dave Hall a écrit :
> On Thu, 2008-11-27 at 17:30 +0100, Maât wrote:
>
>> I have an ugly call to protected method
>> phpgwapi_config::read_repository() in ged that i need to patch :-(
>>

> Use read() that is the public method which reads the config data.  This
> was documented in several commit messages too.

Yeah i saw and i learned from it. I understand now what you said about
my ugly hack.

>> 2 Problems found :
>>
>> 1) Trying to reinstall cause SQL error (duplicate sql error at insert
>> for admin 1000 account)
>>

> What do you mean by reinstall?  Which db?

Well i must admit i did not myself very clear. Let me try to do better :

I had a phpgw database installed from the previous tries i did with my
ugly hacks.

I ran setup, proceeded to full uninstall then ran through install
process (database install, chack again, setup, app install, and last
sysadmin creation).

I had the problem on this last step.

Dropping and re-creating manually the database then trying again to go
through the whole install problem gave me a fully ok installed phpgw

>> 2) Call to undefined method phpgwapi_accounts_sql::get_account_name() in
>> ...phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on line 497
>>

> As mentioned to you on irc, you just need to caste the account object
> for this functionality.  btw I fixed it in svn, was pretty easy to do -
> see r19003.
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

Thank you very much Dave :)