[Phpgroupware-developers] Sent-mail

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Sent-mail
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:14:03 +0000

Hi,

One of my clients has a few users that mail is not saved in the sent-mail
folder.  When they were on .14, they used Felamimail which worked.  I thought
upgrading them to .16 would fix E-mail, but no.

They really like the new phpGroupware but they need to be able to refer back
to mail they have sent.

In Preferrences/Email "Sent messages saved in "sent" folder" is checked.
"Sent messages folder" is set to "sent-mail"

I cleared the "Sent messages saved in "sent" folder" check box.  Saved, exited
and checked the box again.  Still no joy.  It refuses to save mail that's sent
in any folder I tell it.

Where should I check to get this resolved?

Thanks
Bob

--
Assured Computing, Inc.