Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group Email

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group Email
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:20:53 -0500

becasue when you add a single contact like:
name: some list
email: address@hidden,address@hidden

then add it to the email you get:
"some list" <address@hidden,address@hidden>

which isn't a valid email address.  you can edit that after choosing
to leave just the email address and it /should/ work though.

s->c: 553 5.0.0 <Bob>>... Unbalanced '>'
this tells me that the front was edit off but the traiing > was left
on thus causing the error.