RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] async service question

From: Dirk Schaller
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] async service question
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:10:23 +0200

Okay, but is this the timestamp of the last async run
in general, or isnt it?
If there is another async run between the points where
my method is called, I get a wrong timestamp, if I use
last-check-run. I need the timestamp of the async run
of my method. Because of this I want to save this
timestamp in the async data of my async runs.

Dirk