Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposal – br anch; Strange behavior

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposal – br anch; Strange behavior
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 09:13:04 -0700

you may be running into a clash with our parent <form>
In the main XSL, which handles the menus and such. It has a form named phpgw and is intended to be the form you use, so you dont have to define your own. Its mainly there to allow the automated state caching.

We have noticed problems when an app defines its own form, because having a form in a form is not legal html, and what seems to be happening is that it can cause the user to get kicked out. Jengo and I have been discussing how to do the statecaching, but without this parent form. So far we havent come up with anything.

Dan

sigurdne wrote:
The fist form on my pages always kicks me out (category filter, status filter ...)
If I put a dummy form in front of the first <form></form> it works OK.
Any clues?

Sigurd