Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposal-branch; porting

From: Joseph Engo
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] proposal-branch; porting
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 13:54:08 -0400

Dave Hall wrote:

| sigurdne <address@hidden> wrote:
|
|> Hi Are there substitutes for: $GLOBALS['phpgw']->link()
|

| No longer needed, sorry I haven't looked into it enough to know
| about the rest
|
|> $GLOBALS['phpgw']->session->appsession()

Presently, we are using $_SESSION, which will have to change once DB
sessions are added

|> $GLOBALS['phpgw']->db->num_rows()

resultobject->_numofrows   (Its a property), I should create an alias
for this as a function

|> nextmatchs->show_sort_order()

This I need to add.

|> Is there support for limiting the dbresult to "maxmatchs"?

$GLOBALS['phpgw']->db->selectlimit() ... side note, nextmatchs is done
mostly through XSLT now.  Its working last time I checked, but might
need to be cleaned up.

|> It would save some typing if the function _debug_array() from
|> HEAD could be global available

Use html_print_r()