[Phpgroupware-developers] More questions

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] More questions
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:24:15 +0000

Hi,

This one is about the To Do List and how it's displayed.  I vaguely remember
someone
else asking about this a few months ago.  It would be nice if the main projects
could be displayed in alphabetical order or user defined, then the sub projects
would be under their parent.  Am I making sense?

For example I would enter my client list as the main projects and what has to
happen
there as sub projects.

Owens
   Reinstall Windows for Bill.
   Restore Quickbooks data for Marilyn.
MaKinley
   Uninstall games again for Sue.
   Apply Windows updates for Mike.
   Talk Jim into upgrading to Linux.
Etc.

Then when each project reached 100% they would disappear from the active list.
There would be a link if I needed to see the finished ones which would also show
what parent they belonged to.

What do you think?

Thanks

--