Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Philipp Kamps

From: Olivier Berger
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Philipp Kamps
Date: 14 Jun 2003 15:45:26 +0200

Le sam 14/06/2003 à 00:54, Dave Hall a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I know like i always seem like the one who disagrees with with what probiz
> proposes, and once again I am.  There are several reasons for this.
>
> >From what I have read of the "documentation" they have developed, they
> appear to lack an understanding of how phpgroupware works and the way the
> project
> operates.  I do not claim to understand every app or the whole API, I doubt
> any of our developers do, but I have spent considerable time studying it.

Hmmm... is there any documentation, then which reflects more
reallistically what the principles of phpgw are ?

I think it's probably not my responsability to object, but I find it
quite difficult to find reference design documents for potential
contributors to phpgw concepts, so their contribution may be considered
maybe a bit more friendly, at least if it serves as a way to suggest
better ways to document...

Code is not everything, you know ;)

Also, having a publically writable wiki may help others to really
contribute docs ?

Just my 2 cents, but, that's your project in the end ;)

P.S.: not having any link with that company.
--
Olivier BERGER <address@hidden>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF