Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML-RPC

From: jengo
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] XML-RPC
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

Just FYI, XML-RPC has been rewritten completly for .16  There is some docs
in CVS that explain how the new system works.  Its just a little more
standard across the board.

As it stands, login / logout, infolog and messenger are working very well.
 I am currently porting other applications over to the new method, its
just going to take some time.  (I am working on a XML-RPC client at my
company)

Presently, you must be using db sessions, PHP sessions don't work with it.
 I haven't had a chance it fix it yet, but will sometime real soon.  You
must also compile in the epi XML-RPC module into PHP.  (Newier versions of
PHP just require -with-xmlrpc at ./configure time)  They are much faster
then the old pure PHP ones.  (Plus, they actually work)

This doesn't really answer your question, but I keep forgetting to post
something about the new XML-RPC code I wrote a few weeks ago.  So, I
figured this was a good time.

Joseph Engo