[Phpgroupware-developers] todo list - ORDER BY clause

From: Michal Weis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] todo list - ORDER BY clause
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:00:52 +0200

Hello All,

I'm using Version-0_9_16-branch tag CVS version of phpgroupware.

May be it is my fault in settings, may be it is a bug, but time-to-
time (estimating more than 50% of logging-in), todo application
displays strange SQL error:

  "SELECT * FROM phpgw_todo WHERE todo_owner='3' AND
   todo_access='private' ORDER BY   LIMIT 15"

where in order-by clause contains two random characters. it cames
from file todo/inc/class.so.inc.php, line 127, where the command is
beeing assembled, but it is based on $order comming as parameter.
it arrives from todo/inc/class.bo.inc.php, line 217, which is a
_list() function, i assumed called indirectly through the hook-
tables.
Is there anything I should setup in apps or how to avoid this?

thanks for hint

mike