[Phpgroupware-developers] phpgwapi as seperate savannah project

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgwapi as seperate savannah project
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 02:54:53 -0700

I have created the savannah project which will now be the home of the phpgwapi. All that previously had access to the api, have been added to this project. I moved the phpgwapi dir from the phpgroupware cvs and moved it to the phpgwapi projects cvs dir. I then created a symlink for the phpgroupware cvs tree to be able to work as expected by the rest of the users.

Please notify me of any problems with cvs use as soon as possible so I can get it fixed.

Having this as a project of its own, with multiple admins, means that it will be MUCH easier to handle the cvs write access, and will make us less of a special case with the savannah hackers.

Dan