[Phpgroupware-developers] Just to let you know...

From: Lars Kneschke(priv.)
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Just to let you know...
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 13:11:12 +0000

.. i did spend my whole day with searching a bug in felamimail.

I used crypto->en/decrypt to store data in the sql database. Until the last
days i never used encryption(mcrypt). Now did a activate it, and my search
filters did not work anymore. The data where just garbage.

After some searching i found why. The data become encrypted with the session
key. When you login the next time, they can not become decrypted anymore,
because the session key did change!

Just to let you know! ;)

Cu
--