Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SQL Style Guide available

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] SQL Style Guide available
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 22:02:26 +1000

Kai Hofmann <address@hidden> wrote:

> The SQL Style Guide is available at
> http://www.probusiness.de/projekte/phpgroupware/
>
> I also include it here for discussion - would be nice if the
> project would
> accept it and include it into the wiki.
>
> Greetings
>
>    Kai
>

> SQL Style Guide
> Kai Hofmann
> 07.05.2003

<snip />

Why include the whole doc at the end of your message when you post a link?

Also if probusiness is so committed to to phpgw, open source and also
concerned about security do you use M$ LookOut?
>From the mail header:
Received  by has03.hannover with Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19) id
<JYR0377F>; Wed, 07 May 2003 10:52:50 +0200

Yes I know i do not use phpgw for my list mail ... as I require a UMS
service for by business - and they only offer POP3 or webmail access.
At least I am up front :)

Just my 0.02 EUR

Dave