[Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr

From: vncoder
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] SiteMgr
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:09:25 +0800

Hello,
   I've found there where two tables that are very similar.
phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang
phpgw_sitemgr_categories

   Are they meant, are they meant to be the same table??
   Some area of the module access phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang while other
access phpgw_sitemgr_categories. However, phpgw_sitemgr_categories was never
created, only phpgw_sitemgr_categories_lang is created.

   Could someone tell me if they are the same? If so then I will fix the all
the scripts.

Regards,

VNCoder