Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Submit patch question

From: Sam Przyswa PROD1
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Submit patch question
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 05:57:49 +0000

Dave Hall (address@hidden) écrivait:

>Ok i would suggest that you distribute this template set from your own
>website.  I can probably arrange for phpgroupware.org to link to it.  A
>new template set is a new feature - and we can not allow new features
>into the stable branch.
>
>Also the template system will change in the next release.  I would
>suggest that you have a look at the changes in the HEAD code - then we
>can add it to the available template sets and distribute it as part of
>the next release.
>
>I hope you can understand why we do not allow new features in stable.  I
>can't even get new features into stable.

Yes I understand, I'll look to the new template system in the HEAD code and
perhaps I will open a small website with some PHPGW personnal features.

I have a new patch for the 0.9.14.001 email app to:

1) Translate the INBOX folder name in foreign language, as in french "Boîte de
Réception"

2) In the read message window add the text "Go Back to" in front of folder name,
this text is translated in foreign language too.

Do you want I put it in Savannah patch manager, I have read the
docs.phpgroupware.org/patches.php

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet