Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Submit patch question

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Submit patch question
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:10:55 +1100

Sam Przyswa PROD1 <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dave Hall (address@hidden) écrivait:
> >
> >Sam Przyswa PROD1 <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> 1) I have make some changes in RBS app as, add the setup/ folder
> >> and install
> >> stuffs 0.9.14 compatible, add translate features in code, and
> >> cosmetics adds.
> >
> >3 patches - 1 setup, 2 langs, 3 cosmetic changes
>
> Ok !
>
> >> 2) I created a new idsociety template and idsociety theme in light
> >> grey with most
> >> of apps icons buttons.
> >
> >I am not sure what you mean by this one
>
> It's a idsociety-2 template and theme with most of idsociety-2
> template apps
> directories.

Ok i would suggest that you distribute this template set from your own
website.  I can probably arrange for phpgroupware.org to link to it.  A
new template set is a new feature - and we can not allow new features
into the stable branch.

Also the template system will change in the next release.  I would
suggest that you have a look at the changes in the HEAD code - then we
can add it to the available template sets and distribute it as part of
the next release.

I hope you can understand why we do not allow new features in stable.  I
can't even get new features into stable.

> >check out http://docs.phpgroupware.org/patches.php
>
> Ok !
>
> >Also what are the macromedia attachments for?
>
> I have tested the #826 patch with some problems but it is solved
> now, sorry for
> that.

np

Cheers