[Phpgroupware-developers] Email app suggestion (0.9.14.001)

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email app suggestion (0.9.14.001)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:48:20 +0000

Hi,

I have a suggestion for the email app (0.9.14.001) in compose window to display
the attachments it will better to replace the text field with just the filename
in
link to the attachment window. The reason is that I have tryed to simply remove
file attachment in the text field and the file stay attached in the message, I
think that it's confusing to put the attached files in a text field.

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet
Arial Concept - Intégrateur Internet