Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Web site content request and setup layout

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Web site content request and setup layout idea
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:45:22 +0000

>> >As for the datetime class stuff, please get some people to test
>> it, if
>> >all goes well commit it to cvs, if it needs changes to the
>> >phpgwapi/inc/class.datetime.inc.php script, post a patch for it
>> on savannah.
>> >
>> well, i don't have a fix for it so....
>>
>I thought you said in a earlier post you did.  Are you interested in
>working on one?

I don't know where to go with it.  I was kinda hoping Skeeter or whoever wrote
that
part would chime in and explain what the goal was in making it do that in the
first
place.  My workaround is to just override the server tz_offset, which I will
have to
do anytime I change the config page with the ntp setting on it