[Phpgroupware-developers] cvs problem

From: Sigurd Nes
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] cvs problem
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:09:28 +0100

I have begun converting my application 'property' to use xslt and the
three tier layout based on the application 'notes'.

I have deleted all my files in HEAD and uploaded the new ones as far as
I have got - but I'm having problem updating the one file (index.php) in
the application-root - it is not listed in the ViewCVS even though it is
uploaded.

The message from the server is: "Up-to-date check failed for
`index.php'"

No problem with the others.

Any clues?

Regards