[Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook and timetrack

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook and timetrack
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:34:37 +0000

Once my addbook and timetrack patches are committed, I have another couple of
patches that further support the record sharing between the two modules (to
prevent
addbook records from being deleted if timetrack refers to them)

Next on my todo list is a way for employees to submit expenses and assign them
projects

Then onto creating invoices (including tracking what time entries have been
billed)

Anyone that wants any input on how either of these two features are implemented
(including program logic and user interface) should speak up now - please :)