[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [AngleMail] email db table now in phpgw s

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: [AngleMail] email db table now in phpgw setup app [pre8-06]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:37:40 +0000

something is wrong and I'm confused.
I can see in /email/setup/setup.inc.php that $setup_info['email']['version']
= '0.9.13.003';
but in setup it says "Current Version" = 0.9.13.002  AND "Available Version" =
0.9.13.002.
When i click details it is NOT showing the same info that's in the setup file.

Anyone know why setup would do this?  I've even tried restarting apache and
restarting IE and clearing the cache and using Mozilla instead and nothing is
working.