RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] tts

From: Jose Cabrera
Subject: RE: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] tts
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 15:28:57 -0600

Hey,

I will see what I can do with the patches needed for tts.

The 'public' implementation of tts basically just the form from phpGW
that runs a function to insert a new ticket into the system.  When I log
into phpGW it is there in on tts page as a new ticket.

The next thing I want to add to ours, is a ticket history display for
clients when they log into our site.

Our site is http://www.eyemediaworks.com  The tech support form is in a
password protected directory at the site.  Each client gets their own
user name and password, and can log in to use it.

Jose