Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare and PEAR db abstraction layer

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpGroupWare and PEAR db abstraction layers
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 20:31:33 +0000

not sure where the confilct lays.  I know some apps have had a conflict but it
was
purly a variable/object naming issue.  Was no problem at all to create an
instance
of both side by side as long as the obect had a different name.

IIRC phpgw's db class is a direct dirivative of phplib from a couple years ago,
which I believe is where READ comes from too, right?