[Phpgroupware-developers] Peer Servers

From: David Kelly
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Peer Servers
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:29:37 +1300

(Sorry if this is the second post ... didn't appear to go through the first
time)

I have noticed the peer servers option in the administration section of
phpgroupware.   It looks very interesting and like something that we may need
in the near future.

What exactly is peer servers for?

It sounds like it is some sort of option for allowing different phpgroupware
servers to share data between themselves using SOAP or XML-RPC?  If this is
correct how exactly do the 'trust level' and 'trust relationship' fields
affect what data is allowed to be shared?

I am interested in been able to share users information (e.g. calendars,
files, addresses books etc) between phpgroupware intatllations.

RTFM's are welcome with links on where to find the manual referred to. :-)

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

David Kelly
Zeald