[Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Head

From: Ahmad Amran Kapi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Head
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2002 09:31:43 +0800

Hi All,
 I've been testing the CVS Head, and been playing with it. FYI, the
setup is working when I've setup the header.inc.php.

After that, when I want to login, I've enter the password Setup/Config
Admin Login, The page is keep on refreshing without enter the page to
setup, and this behavious is only effecting Internet Explorer (I'm
using 5.0 version) and not Mozilla (1.2b) . This both setup is done on
windows.

Tq
r0kawa