RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] User Profiles

From: jose cabrera
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] User Profiles
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 00:02:46 +0000

Yeah, the hr app is pretty uselesss considering the time tracker app has the same feature.

From: "Bob Schader" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:12:53 -0400

I believe I originally "stole" the Company Directory app for inclusion
in Timetrack, it used to be called "Human Resources". Hence the "hr"
prefixed on my page. I am not sure but last I knew it was not being
updated or maintained anymore. Anyone knows different, please correct
me. I had problems with the original version as it tried to insert
the image data directly in the database and it didn't work well doing
that
at the time.

Bob