Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] User Profiles

From: jose cabrera
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] User Profiles
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:53:16 +0000

Hey,
Thanks for the reply.
I added the admin user to the TTrack groups. That allowed me to edit profiles.

You are right the app only looks for .gif images.
So I modified that section of hr-profiles.php to use the another file_exists() checking for .jpg image files. I also had to modify the code to if(file_exists("images/" . $n_lid . ".jpg"){....
I removed the path information that was before images.

What I mean by Company Directory, is that one of the applications that is available with phpGroupWare is Company Directory. It has a similiar profile display to Time Track. I can't find a page to edit the information for the Company Directory. It appears that displaying the image for the Company Directory is similiar to Time Track, but it is not a clear.