Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Again on packages.

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Again on packages.
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:35:04 -0500

If you are moving files, where are you moving them?  I am seeing cases
where you delete but do not re-add the new location.  Now, for my
opinion.  I am not interested in any work that is done on such a massive
scale only to benefit one distribution of one OS.  Beyond that,
organization
is cool.  Also, it might be better to actually discuss and obtain a
sense of
approval prior to actually working on things.