pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Volunteer for documentation writing

From: Russ Jones
Subject: [pdf-devel] Volunteer for documentation writing
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:08:34 -0800

Hello,
I am interested in helping with documentation for this important project. I have quite a bit of technical writing experience including writing software documentation, but am a complete newbie to participation in a Free Software project. I tried to peruse the mailing list archive tonight with no success - perhaps the server is down right now. Please let me know how I can engage constructively, and I will try to do so without being more trouble than I'm worth.
Russ Jones
Manhattan Beach, California