pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases

From: anish patil
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] time module unit test cases
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 23:57:25 +0530

HI ,

Sorry for the delay i was little busy. From next week see you on IRC :)
I will send unit test cases with documentation

>>Say we want to store the FEB 2 2008-01-01 12:00:00 IST date into
>>pdf_time_t. Since pdf_time_t is an opaque type I cannot access to it
>>implementation. Instead I fill the structure type pdf_time_cal_s with
>>appropriate values:
>>  pdf_time_from_cal (my_time, my_time_cal);
>>Later on I would like to get the value of `my_time' out:

Thanks for the explanation. I thought in the same way but just wanted to confirm it.

Is it a good idea to have constructor at the time of creation of object itself?
e.g  pdf_time_new (pdf_time_cal_s var)

I wanted to confirm one more thing, suppose i have created one object using  pdf_time_dup.

So the contains of new object is similar to previous object. This test case is not unit test case right as this is functional test case.

Say passing invalid object and see what is the behavior this can be unit test case right?

--
Anish Patil