partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] forked requests

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] forked requests
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:24:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Troy Cauble wrote:

> Does partysip fork requests?

Yes.
CFLAGS="-DEXPERIMENTAL_FORK" ./configure

Will build partysip with forking enabled. (the ls_localdb
will add more than one registration if more than one IP phone
is registred for one extension)

> That is can two UA's register as the same address?

Yes.

You should definitly take a look at the new partysip's CVS
branch if you want to use such feature... the branch name
is "branch_2_1_X".

Aymeric