partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] PartSip autogen error

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] PartSip autogen error
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 10:39:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Sahil Rangari wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I downloaded osip and partsip from the CVS repository.
> After upgrading to the following, I was able to build osip.
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
> automake (GNU automake) 1.7.8
> ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4 (1.920 2001/04/24 23:26:18)
>
> However, I am facing prblem while running autogen.sh for partysip to generate
> the 'configure' script.
> At first attempt I get the following error -
> autogen.sh: SED=sed: is not an identifier
>
> After commenting this line (!!), and exporting it on command line, executing
> autogen.sh gives the follwoing error.
> Cleaning stuff generated by libtoolize
> Cleaning stuff generated by aclocal
> Running libtoolize --copy
> You should add the contents of `/usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
> `aclocal.m4'.
> Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `scripts'.
> Running aclocal -I hashed/share/aclocal -I /export/home/sahil/partysip/scripts
> aclocal: couldn't open directory `hashed/share/aclocal': No such file or

Remove the following from the file autogen.sh:

myosname=`uname`
if test "$myosname" = "OpenBSD"; then
# leave this empty
  echo "Os is $myosname"
else
  libtool=`set \`type libtool\` ; echo $3`
  libtool_prefix=`echo $libtool | sed 's|/bin/libtool||g'`
fi

and replace it with
 libtool_prefix = /usr/share/aclocal

where "/usr/share/aclocal" contains somme m4 definitions..
Aymeric