partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] PartSip autogen error

From: Sahil Rangari
Subject: [Partysip-dev] PartSip autogen error
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 18:06:59 -0400

Hi,

I downloaded osip and partsip from the CVS repository.
After upgrading to the following, I was able to build osip.
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.57
automake (GNU automake) 1.7.8
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.4 (1.920 2001/04/24 23:26:18)

However, I am facing prblem while running autogen.sh for partysip to generate the 'configure' script.
At first attempt I get the following error -
autogen.sh: SED=sed: is not an identifier

After commenting this line (!!), and exporting it on command line, executing autogen.sh gives the follwoing error.
Cleaning stuff generated by libtoolize
Cleaning stuff generated by aclocal
Running libtoolize --copy
You should add the contents of `/usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to `aclocal.m4'.
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `scripts'.
Running aclocal -I hashed/share/aclocal -I /export/home/sahil/partysip/scripts
aclocal: couldn't open directory `hashed/share/aclocal': No such file or directory
Last command failed with status 1 in directory $(pwd).
Aborting.
Last command failed with status 1 in directory $(pwd).
Aborting.

For some reason I do not have the osip config.log generated. Is this valid?
Your help is appreciated.

Regards,
Sahil