partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Fw: When will PartySIP support GDBM?

From: woods
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Fw: When will PartySIP support GDBM?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 20:38:40 +0800

 Hi All:

     When I use GDBM to test the user-information-restore-function for
 system-crash, I always read an error string (most parts are correct, but
 some are error charactors...) from dbg_fetch() after re-run . And that
cause
 partysip halt problem when parsing.

     So, My question is:
     1. Does partysip support GDBM. If not, when will it come?
     2. Or, maybe it is my mistake. Then, what may be my problem?

     Thanks for any suggestion/information !

 Best Regards,
 Woods

Following is what I got. The second entry is error!!
aor  : sip:address@hidden:90
        location: <sip:address@hidden:16888>;expires=60

aor  : ? @? @address@hidden:90