partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Originating calls from a plugin

From: Peter Lord
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Originating calls from a plugin
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:44:05 +0100

Hi All,

Is it possible to originate calls from a plugin ? For example, I would like to write something that does an alarm call .... with would need to (at the right time of day) initiate a call to the party and connect them to a terminal which would send the message.

All of the plugins I've seen, try to manage new calls rather than to initiate new ones.

Thanks,

Pete