partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] partysip-0.4.5 is out.

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] partysip-0.4.5 is out.
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 00:20:10 +0200 (CEST)

I have tested kphone with partysip. It's working fine but like
other UA, it could not be used with record-routing mode enabled!

The issue with kphone is that it does not copy correctly the
record-route info from the request to  the response 200 OK:
(even rfc2543 mandates UA to copy all uunknown parameters...)

Here is the record-route received in the INVITE in kphone:
Record-Route: <sip:195.154.245.166:5060;lr;psp=wellX_anode_23dezdqe>

Here is the record-route sent back to partysip...
Record-Route: <sip:195.154.245.166:5060>

It's broken!
Anyway, it's working fine without record-routing and you can test
it with my server sip:anode.atosc.org
Aymeric