partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] partysip-0.4.5 is out.

From: Razvan Cosma
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] partysip-0.4.5 is out.
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:35:15 +0300 (EEST)

Aymeric Moizard a scris:

> partysip-0.4.5 is out. It has been tested with a lot of
> UA: pingtel, cisco, msn messenger, siemens, adtech,
> and finally linphone.
One question: has anyone tested it with kphone? This is, well, huh, a
personal question: I dont' like GTK/Gnome, I like KDE (flame me all
you want). I will gladly try to help, at least with the testing, if
other people (the partysip developers / kphone users) are also
interested.
>This is because nearly ALL SIP phones
>are not compliant (even with the old rfc).
indeed :(
> Hope you'll enjoy it.
I for one do :D
> The next development steps will be to build a set of
> program to build and manage automaticaly partysip's configuration
> as most users gets problems here!
oh yeah.