partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] osip

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] osip
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:52:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi list, Mat,

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Matt Porter wrote:

> What is the recommended version of osip for use with partysip?

only libosip-0.8.5 can be used.

Just for making it clear and answering a few of the new questions:

1. filtering plugin is not implemented.

2. To add or remove plugins, you must hack the file src/main.c
and comment the correct lines. The interface at run time is not yet
available.

3. How to start the proxy:
partysip -d 6 -l log_file.log -i

'-i' is for interactive session, but in fact, you can
only type 'q' to quit the application... This is the only
implemented command at run time.

3. To use the proxy in redirect mode, edit the file partysip.conf

mode = redirect

mode = statefull is NOT fully implemented. I need around 2 weeks...

tu use it in stateless mode, edit partysip.conf
mode = stateless

4: for the registration process and location search process.

the register will look like:

REGISTER sip:192.168.1.1      <- ip of the proxy